error downloading OS?

Jun 1, 2016 at 10:36 AM
ive tried downloading the Ti 84 plus c SE and the ti84 plus se but when it downloads there is an error saying error downloading os. Anyone can help?
Jun 5, 2016 at 8:18 PM
I am having the same problem. Contacted developer and heard nothing back. I have gone directly to TI to try to download on my computer and then transfer to phone... Same error regardless. If you find a fix pls let me know.
Jun 16, 2016 at 10:00 AM
I have same problem
Jul 3, 2016 at 10:17 AM
Edited Jul 3, 2016 at 10:47 AM
I also had this problem when updating my phone (to galaxy S5) and reinstalling ... when I tried to manually download the OS file from the TI website (chrome browser on the S5), I received a message "cannot download to this device". . Perhaps this is part of the underlying problem?? I then tried the same download on a Win10 machine (turns out there was also a captcha that did not appear on the S5... maybe it didn't get that far). But, when I transferred the downloaded .8Xu file to the S5 and tried to compile it in the emulator, it still said "error" even though it found and recognized the .8Xu file.
so, I searched for a "ti84 ROM" image on the internet, transferred it, said "have ROM", and everything works. Thanks.