"unable to download"

Aug 21, 2015 at 12:38 AM
I have been trying to download the Wabbitemu program. I get to the step of creating a ROM, and I pick a location, but then it tells me "unable to download." It is insanely frustrating!! Does anyone know how to fix this problem?? PLEASE HELP!
Aug 25, 2015 at 7:15 PM
My students have the same problem, does somebody know what the problem may be?
Aug 26, 2015 at 3:59 AM
It seems that the problem is trying to download the rom from TI. I had an old rom file and it works with it. Any ideas why TI would block us from downloading this?
Aug 26, 2015 at 5:31 AM
Okay, It looks like you need to download the OS from TI to your computer first. When you run the setup wizard, you need to select "Create a ROM image using open source software". Select the calculator type for the OS you downloaded and click "Next". On the OS Selection screen, click the button for "Browse for OS files on my computer". Navigate to where you saved the OS. Click "Finish".
Aug 31, 2015 at 7:59 PM
On the Android app, it will not download the ROM, and I don't know where to put the ROM in order for the app to find it. When I get to OS Selection, there is a blank screen. I have ROMs to use, but I can't use them because the app doesn't find them.
Aug 31, 2015 at 8:14 PM
I see what you mean mkesselman, but were do I find th OS, can you please send a link?
Sep 2, 2015 at 4:35 AM
KerstinS

https://education.ti.com/en/us/software/search/ti-84-plus-c-silver-edition#view=handheld-operating-system

EvilBigHead--can't help with Android. My son downloaded it last year. None of my students have mentioned having problems yet this year.