TI86 Program won't Transfer to WabbitEmu

Feb 4, 2013 at 5:24 AM
ok, so I created a program in TI Editor from TI Connect X, and I saved it to my Desktop
second, I downloaded wabbitemu and an 86 rom, which I opened with wabbitemu,
I tried to transfer the program to wabbitemu but it wouldn't let me... I check the file extension and saw that it was a *.TIProgram
I need it to be a .8xp or .86p I guess...
What do I need to do to test this program on the emulator?
Developer
Feb 4, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Hello Hessertsr,

When you created the program you created it in the editor on the Mac version of TI Connect yes? I'm not super familiar with this program, but I would advise checking out this article: TEXT. When you save it, you'll want to save it as an 86 program and then send it to Wabbitemu as you would normally send to an 86.

Let me know if you have any other issues, or this doesn't completely solve the problem.

BuckeyeDude
Feb 6, 2013 at 3:51 AM
I tried everything you said above, and when I go to save as there is no other options. and when I try to change the extension, it won't let me. I changed it manually after I saved it and dragged it into wabbitemu and it crashed.
Anything Else?
Feb 10, 2014 at 5:20 AM
I take back what I said, I read the article and I was saving it wrong... You have to hit Save a Copy as, i was trying to Save as, which wasn't working... Thanks for the Help :)
Marked as answer by BuckeyeDude on 2/13/2014 at 6:06 PM