Not enough free space

Mar 18, 2012 at 2:50 AM

When I try to put transfrm.8xk in the Archive of Wabbit I get an error message that there is "Not enough free space on the calculator." The app is 31k in size.

Developer
Mar 19, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Usually this is associated with a bad or corrupted file. Where did you get the file from? It's also possible that you don't have enough archive space left. I'm assuming you check the free archive left (2nd + "+" + 2)?

Mar 20, 2012 at 4:18 PM
You are right. I downloaded the file again and now it works. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
To: brucetchr <brucetchr@aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Mar 19, 2012 5:53 pm
Subject: Re: Not enough free space [wabbit:349043]

Usually this is associated with a bad or corrupted file. Where did you get the file from? It's also possible that you don't have enough archive space left. I'm assuming you check the free archive left (2nd + "+" + 2)?
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (wabbit@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email wabbit@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com