Bugs of wabbitcode

Nov 15, 2011 at 4:59 PM

Here I write many bugs that occure in wabbitcode windows :

Launching the prog : (due to the server which is down)

"System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'group.revsoft.org'
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address)
   at Revsoft.Wabbitcode.Services.UpdateService.CheckForNewerVersion(Object state)"

Trying to assemble a prog if I haven't saved it before. It should ask to save, not write an error :

"Error saving the file
System.ArgumentNullException: Path cannot be null.
Parameter name: path
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
   at Revsoft.TextEditor.TextEditorControlBase.SaveFile(String fileName)
   at Revsoft.Wabbitcode.newEditor.SaveFile()"

Trying to start debug, I obtain the following error, but the file is in the calculator, so the shouldn't be a bug, perhaps the COM interface of wabbitemu wich changed :

"System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast COM object of type 'System.__ComObject' to interface type 'IWabbitemu'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{13B5C004-4377-4C94-A8F9-EFC1FDAEB31C}' failed due to the following error: Cette interface n’est pas prise en charge (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE)).
   at Revsoft.Wabbitcode.Classes.CWabbitemu..ctor(String file)"

I'll add other bugs here soon, please fix them.

Developer
Nov 16, 2011 at 4:30 PM

Unfortunately this version of wabbitcode I've discontinued, and are working on a rewrite. The poor design made it nearly impossible to keep up with the issues it created. I'll see if I can make a release that fixes some of the main issues, but no guarantees on anything