TI89

Nov 2, 2011 at 1:35 PM

Firstly, wow, what a great emulator. The skins are simply fantastic as well. Thanks for your work.

Secondly, is there plans to include the TI89Titanium? I did a quick google but found no information on this.

Developer
Nov 2, 2011 at 5:37 PM

Glad you like the program. Unfortunately there are no plans to include the TI-89 as it uses a completely different processor then the 8X series. If you're looking for a good 89Ti emulator i suggest the TIEmu, which does all the 68k calcs.

Nov 2, 2011 at 11:34 PM

Thanks for the answer. This is somthing I should have looked up.. I have tried tiemu which seems rather adequate.
On Nov 3, 2011 1:37 AM, "BuckeyeDude" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:
>
> From: BuckeyeDude
>
> Glad you like the program. Unfortunately there are no plans to include the TI-89 as it uses a completely different processor then the 8X series. If you're looking for a good 89Ti emulator i suggest the TIEmu, which does all the 68k calcs.
>
> Read the full discussion online.
>
> To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (wabbit@discussions.codeplex.com)
>
> To start a new discussion for this project, email wabbit@discussions.codeplex.com
>
> You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
>
> Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com