Is this a known issue with Mac version

Feb 8, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Version 2.1 for mac

Using ti-84 Rom

Issue:

I can't seem to do a save state of the calculator. I use the file pull down menu or keyboard keys (cmd - s) to do a save.. no prompt is given to ask where to save it just closes the menu. I then shut the program down and restart it but can only find the ti-84 rom file to load.. and it comes up Ram cleared.
Feb 8, 2013 at 7:13 PM
I have the same problem with Mac 10.6, 10.7, and 10.8 using TI-84. It is not an issue for us as we use it mostly for my HS son while he is working on HW. He has an actual calculator to access most of the time.<br>
<br>
Beth in MN<br>
<br>
<div>On 2/8/2013 12:05 PM, kvieira wrote:<br> </div> <blockquote type="cite"> <p>From: kvieira</p> <div id="ThreadNotificationPostBody">Version 2.1 for mac <br> <br> Using ti-84 Rom <br> <br> Issue: <br> <br> I can't seem to do a save state of the calculator. I use the file pull down menu or keyboard keys (cmd - s) to do a save.. no prompt is given to ask where to save it just closes the menu. I then shut the program down and restart it but can only find the ti-84 rom file to load.. and it comes up Ram cleared.<br> </div> </blockquote> <br>