link to ti84

Apr 25, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Hi there,

Can someone explain to me what the virtual link does. I click on it but do not seem to notice any change. Also, (if this isn't what the virtual link does) is there a way to somehow link your actual ti84 to the emulator, where whatever you do on the calculator is seen on the computer?

Thanks

Developer
Apr 29, 2012 at 4:14 AM

Hello,

The virtual link option is used to connect Wabbitemu cores together, so if you are running two emulated calculators, you can test linking between them. There is currently no way to connect the emulator to the real calculator, I've been looking for a nice way to do this, but haven't found one so far.

BuckeyeDude

Aug 24, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Do you know of anyway to easily send programs from a real calculator to the virtual one?

Oct 12, 2012 at 10:07 PM

If the programs are on your computer already (using TI Connect ...) simply drag & drop the file into the calculator display

Oct 12, 2012 at 10:49 PM
BuckeyeDude wrote:

Hello,

The virtual link option is used to connect Wabbitemu cores together, so if you are running two emulated calculators, you can test linking between them. There is currently no way to connect the emulator to the real calculator, I've been looking for a nice way to do this, but haven't found one so far.

BuckeyeDude

Hi BuckeyeDude ... thank you for your work - it is a great help in my math-classes ... how does the linking work?
I started wabbitemu.exe ... Ctrl-N ... so I have two on my screen ... can I link those together? ... if yes: How do I do that?
Thx
mzeindl