Window position

Nov 24, 2011 at 11:28 PM
Edited Nov 25, 2011 at 7:41 AM

I noticed that the latest version of Wabbitemu sometimes (rarely) does and sometimes (mostly) does not remember its window position.

Strange: the behavior seems to depend on having started and closed the previous version of wabbitemu (the version with a direct "remember window position"

EDIT: This effect is reproducable. To rember windows position I have to start the Wabbitemu.exe of april2011, to set the mark in the "Remember windows position", close Wabbitemu, start the Wabbitemu version november 2011 and now it remembers its position.
But after a change of skin this setting is again lost! And then I have to follow the same procedure.

Second: the option Always on Top is apparently not stored. I have to mark it again and again.

Hope this can be repaired since this program is highly useful!

Developer
Nov 29, 2011 at 5:06 PM

Sorry again for the issues. I have a version that fixes these, just doing some more testing to see if I can fix your unresponsiveness on XP before I release.

Nov 29, 2011 at 5:48 PM

Hi BuckeyeDude,
Take your time. The lates version offers the interesting colouring of the skin but I must confess that only a few are useful on a smartboard.
(But they all look GREAT on a monitor!)
I will wait for your test to be completed. Thanks so much for all efforts. I constantly promote the use of wabbitemu.exe in the Netherlands.
Paul
----- Original Message -----
To: [email removed]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 6:06 PM
Subject: Re: Window position [wabbit:280779]

Sorry again for the issues. I have a version that fixes these, just doing some more testing to see if I can fix your unresponsiveness on XP before I release.